Friday, September 23, 2016

Slowly Getting Organized

Sometimes, I'm a bit too busy and moving a little too fast to realize very obvious facts. 

Signing up for Thirty-One would help me get organized! I've been focused on paring down our possessions but now to organize what's left.


Do you see that cute bit of red plaid? That is the solution to Lilly's math manipulative problem. 

My kids love anything tactile to help them learn. We have the base ten cubes that click together, the tiny blue cubes that come in singles, 10 rods and 100 flats and more. 

This sweet little bag was part of the consultant kit (so I consider it free 😊) and it's perfect. Just the right size and is the perfect length to fit in our hutch. 



It's called the All-In Organizer & sells for $20 (or it comes as 1 of the 10 bags in the consultant kit for $99).



I have visions of time saved when I tell Lil to get her math materials out and also look forward to the missing sound of plastic bouncing on the floor. Fingers crossed.

Here's a link if you'd like one for yourself. Here's the link if you want to check out the consultant kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment