Wednesday, July 31, 2013



Welcome.

Here's to following through on a project I've been meaning to do for a long time now....to keep a blog. If you look back, you'll see that I attempted to start it last year. Oops!

I'm hoping this blog will help me keep things organized; potentially help someone else out by benefiting from the hours or searching I do and ultimately, be a record of everything so I can find it again.

These are my 3 sweet girls or my "pearls," as I call them ages 4,8, & 10. They are wonderful! I love them to pieces! And they keep me hopping!

I am always researching to find solutions, ideas or tips & tricks to meet their needs. And I'm also constantly knitting to keep my sanity.



Topics Could Include:
 
:: Curriculum Reviews
 
:: Project Based Learning
 
:: Great Reading Choices for Kids
 
:: Homeschooling
 
:: Learning Styles &  Challenges: from Gifted to Dyslexic
 
:: Science Experiments
 
:: Gluten Free Baking & Cooking
 
:: Art Projects
 
:: Knitting Projects
 
:: Etsy & Craftsy
 
& plenty more
 
 

So, "My Life with Purls" is born. I hope it helps save you some time finding ideas & inspiration or maybe just a great idea for your next knitting project.

Thanks for stopping by!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment