Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome!

My first post.. I am an incredibly lucky stay-at-home mom of 3 girls (ages 3/6/8); wannabe artist, teacher & homesteader; newbie knitter; lifelong crafter & organic gardener; "getting better" gluten free baker; part-time vegan; once-upon-a-time athelete; pre-motherhood non-profit development professional, in the middle of remodeling a 100 year old home in smalltown, Oregon who is trying to slow things down and savor the good stuff. (wow - written proof that I do have too much going on)

My interests are eclectic; my questions & curiosities are neverending.

I am constantly hopping online to find something out.

Having all those discovered resources in one spot, as in this blog, will help me (did I mention I have ADD) and maybe you as well. Here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment